House rules for our 18 & 15 yrs Sons
- If you will not be home for dinner, we need to know by 5PM
- If you would like to have guests for dinner please check with us by noon
- Please be home by 11pm, but if you’ll be later than 9pm, let us know where you are & with who
- If you plan to stay over at friend’s house please let us know by 9pm
- No guests of the opposite sex allowed in your bedroom when we are not home
- If you would like to have a friend spend the night, please check with us a day before
- No guests allowed over after we have gone to bed
- Guests must leave the house by 11PM
- If you make a mess….please clean it up. Kitchen—Bathroom–Living areas
- Do not leave your things and/or trash lying around
- Bedroom should be cleaned thoroughly once a week, this includes, washing bedding, vacuuming and dusting
- Since you are working part time
…..you will be responsible for paying some expenses:
Cell phone $0/mon (for now), Car insurance $100/mon, Gas $15/mon
13. Your personal products are our responsibility while you are in high school (^.^).
Dealing with teenagers is a bit tricky…..
We wrote down what we think is important for them to become responsible and things to run smoothly in the house.
I think many parents who have teenagers in the house will agree. We do this to our kids with 100% love and respect.
What do you think?